About This Course
210-060 Video Course description
Cisco 210-060 CICD certification is a video course that provides the learner with the knowledge of the implementation and administration of Cisco UCs solution as well as maintenance. This training course is associated with CCNA collaboration certification under the Cisco track.
It is designed to be highly effective to the students in the sense that the contents of this course are segmented into understandable portions. These portions are instructor-led with features such as discovery labs, graded challenge tests, and content review questions. It has been noted that these features increase the course effectiveness as the students will have hands-on the crucial concepts of this course. The students are also motivated by the awards of badges and leaderboards that triggers one's ambition to acquire such a great recognition.
The learners encounter the exam (210-060) at the end of this training which tests the knowledge on user interfaces, telephony, mobility, and the Cisco’s UCs concepts. The trained student is expected to demonstrate the profound knowledge of these concepts. One can build a mighty reputation by passing 210-060 exam.
The intense training builds a mutual understanding that makes the students pass the exam even on their first trial. It has been achieved with an emphasis on the main topics which are Collaboration Architecture, Telephony Call Routing, Phone Behavior, CUCM interfaces, and Call Configuration. These skills trigger one's understanding of the telecommunication industry which is the main job creator for the professionals of this course. It is the task of the student to identify his/her weak points before going to the field. The certification does not show the areas where one is good at but rather shows that an individual has the ability to handle the telecommunication task that comes at the place of work.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Cisco UC management
- Telephony Concepts
- DNS Call Routing
- Gateway Lab Configuration
- CUCMCUCIMP Deployment
- Administration of CUCM Interfaces
- Call Coverage Techniques
- PSTN Calling
Requirements for the course:
- It is a recommendation that the student has knowledge concerning converged voice as well as data networks.
- The understanding of Cisco’s IOS gateway is a necessity.
- Cisco UC management is considered but not a must.
- The student must have the desire to learn this course and do an exam.
Exam paper design:
- It is a 75 minutes’ exam.
- Students should prepare for 55-65 questions.
- The questions and answers are of multiple choice.
- The payment for the exam is $165.
Audience to target:
- Anyone interested in acquiring the Cisco’s telecommunication concepts for advanced technology.
- The telecommunication engineers who aspire to gain promotions in his/her place of work.
- The undergraduate students doing a technology course and would like to channel their career through telecommunication industry.
- Tutors serving in different platforms and would like to embrace the professionally designed guideline in their platforms.
Telecommunication is the reason behind every technology invention. It is the source of understanding because the first step to success is often effective communication. Anyone who does this course is always the luckiest professional in the telecommunication field and IT industry at large.
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Software Developer
- Android Server Manager
- Sound Engineer
- Data Administrator
The certified individuals are known to earn the annual salary that is between $209890 and $789234 regardless of the country of residence.